I thought I would bring you guys along on a flavor I am taste testing. I won’t give you name of the company, but here are my notes….
- What’s your setup? Tank/Coils/Watts? HexOhm V3 with a Mutation X V3. Clapton coils at 0.22ohms, around 70 watts.
- Taste – The inhale has a short burst of caramel flavor, but the vanilla resembles vanilla bean. That sweet punch, though, is replaced with the tobacco hints.
- Aroma – Pretty pleasant, although it reminds me greatly of a vanilla custard
- Finish – The caramel finish seems to disappear pretty quickly. I was kind of wishing for a little more..
- Cloud – Cloud production is decent but I know you guys are capable of more.
- How do you think we can improve the flavor? Your opinion, more or less of anything? I realize you guys are following what your fans say, but I feel this needs a slightly stronger tobacco flavor to balance out the other two. I can barely tell the caramel, and the vanilla has an awkward aftertaste.