So here we are with another monthly Zamplebox. I decided to post a video to show you guys what the bottles looked like. Honestly, I’d say this is a much tighter setup than what I have had the past couple of months. The new flavor profile system works beautifully, and I will walk you guys through it this weekend in another post.
1. Cereal Number – Fruit Loops cereal and Milk (60VG) – D Squared – Los Angeles, CA
2. El Blacco – Creamy Blackberry Tobacco (70VG) – G2 Vapor – Glen Burnie, MD
3. Fruition – Fruit Loops cereal and Milk (50VG) – Seduce Juice – Charlotte, NC
4. MK Ultra – Peach, berries, & citrus (60VG) – Mg Consortium – Los Angeles, CA
5. Red Line – Nutty Vanilla Tobacco (75VG) – Victory Liquid – Long Beach, CA
6. Whoopie – Blueberries & Strawberries topped with vanilla cream (80VG) – Premier Cloud Drippin Liquid – Hamburg, PA
7. Dynamix – Citrus & Blueberry Soda with vanilla (70VG) – Magnetix – Seattle, WA
8. Euphoria – Fruit Loops Cereal with a delicious twist (55VG) – Cosmic Fog – Orange County, CA
9. House Arrest – Milk & Honey (60VG) – Warped – Long Beach, CA
10. Pileus – Creamy Vanilla Custard & Lemon (80VG) – Phat Clouds – Tacoma, WA
11. Red Whip – Ripe Strawberries & Fresh Cream (60VG) – Royal Heights – Charleston, SC
Have you tried any of these? Please subscribe to my blog, as I will be posting reviews on each one of these little beauties in the next few weeks. If you want to check out your own Zamplebox, click here.
Until next time….